In this course you will learn about one of the three fundamental languages you need to create a fully working website.
- HTML and CSS is essential for this course, because to use JS and jQuery properly, you need to know how HTML and CSS work.
- A working laptop with Sublime Text 3 on it: https://www.sublimetext.com/3
- Positive attitude and motivation.
Part 1 (18th of Jan):
• Conditional Statements
Part 2 (25th of Jan):
• Loops, Arrays, Objects
Part 3 (1st of Feb):
• Introduction to jQuery
• jQuery Basic Syntax
• Examples of jQuery
Part 4 (8th of Feb):
IMPORTANT: the spots are limited. The event is FREE of charge. We invest a lot of energy, time and money into making it possible for you not to pay for the course.
Register ONLY if you know that you will be present on 18th of Jan, 25th of Jan, 1st of Feb and 8th of Feb. In case you won’t be able to come please, notify us 24 HOUR BEFORE the beginning of the course. Be responsible! Thanks for your understanding!
Huge thanks to our community partner Trio Interactive for making our events happen and for hosting the course for FREE.
In a nutshell about Trio Interactive:
Trio Interactive is a digital marketing and communication solutions agency in Germany. Their clients include world's best clients like BASF, Deutsche Bahn, Wiley, Volkswagen and others.
Trio Interactive company values:
- We love what we do and our passion for creativity, innovation, and quality is what makes us reliable and friendly.
- We listen, we explore, we talk through and we give advice. We always make sure our client's problem is understood and solved.