Why Join Us?
- Join us if you are passionate about technology, open to new opportunities and ideas and interested in making the world a better place by empowering, educating and engaging girls and women to pursue their career in tech.
- Join us if you are a female studying or working in IT and get to know like-minded people who are share the same interest.
- Join us if you value diversity that drives innovation and want to be part of it.
What is the Agenda?
- 14:30 - Meet & Greet, Partner Talks - Fenix International
- 14:45 - Girls: Empowering Girls and Women by Nakaweesi Jogia,
Coding Girls Kampala Ambassador
- 15:00 - “Why your relationship with IT matters?” Angela Semwogerere, Founder at Coding In Heels
- 15:20 - Inspiring talk by Maria Kyumulabye, Community Manager at Andela
- 15:40 - Inspiring talk by Joreen Arigye, Data Specialist at Fenix International
- 16:00 - 16:30 - Photos & NetworkingPhotographs and/or video will be taken at this event.
By taking part in this event you acknowledge that the event organizers may use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the organisation’s mission.
Special thanks to our event partner Fenix International for supporting the Coding Girls mission and helping inspire and empower more girls and women to pursue and develop their career in tech.
This event is free to attend. Registration is required! Join us for a fun evening! For more inspiring events, visit https://www.coding-girls.com/events.