Drupal Europe is the biggest Drupal event in Europe in 2018.
The mission is to organize a sustainable event where people from the European (and global) Drupal community can collaborate together on tackling challenges and engage in order to make Drupal grow both as a technology and as a brand.
Drupal Europe will take place 10-14 September 2018 with Drupal contribution opportunities every day. Keynotes, sessions, trainings and BoFs will be from Tuesday to Thursday. Further program details to be announced later.
The venue is the airy, light-flooded Darmstadtium in Darmstadt, Germany - with a direct connection to Frankfurt International Airport.
Explore more about Drupal Europe in the following blog posts:
- Drupal Europe Conference - Government Track
- Drupal Europe Launches its Industry Verticals — First Up: Media and Publishing
- Program vision and update
- It’s your turn
- Drupal Europe dates and conflicts
- Defining a conference model
- Where we are today and where we’ll be tomorrow
- Hello World!
More details about the event you can find here: https://www.drupaleurope.org