Have you wondered what it feels like to build your very own site? Can I really do it? Sure, you can! Join our workshop and let's create a website together. Besides, it is fun and you will enjoy the feeling of fulfillment at the end of the session.
10:30 Welcome Words & Introduction to Drupal
10:45 Installation & Project Setup
11:15 Tea & Coffee Break
11:30 Building Pages
13:00 Working with the Database
14:00 Tea & Coffee Break
14:15 Adding a Theme
14:45 Closing Words
Drupal is an open source content management system and a framework that allows us to build various websites. It is an excellent choice of a technology for total beginners as no previous programming knowledge is needed.
1. Can men also join?
- Yes, they can, but women are given priority
2. Should I bring a laptop with me?
- Yes, please! Take your working machine with you.
3. Can I just show up if I didn't receive a confirmation?
- The seats are limited and it is important to register and wait for a confirmation.
4. If I have received a confirmation but it turns out I cannot go, shall I inform you?
- Yes, please! With only about 12 seats, we can provide this opportunity to someone who gets into a waiting list. So please be responsible!
Due to the limited seats, a registration application is required, which needs to be approved in order to participate. Participation is free of charge.