Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in the Coding Girls Community.
- Anyone interested to start or develop a tech career.
What are some of the Topics?
- The gender gap in Tech
- Successful women in computer programming
- Females empowerment into tech
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- 18:30 - 19:00: Welcome and Registration
- 19:00 - 19:10: Coding Girls: Mission, Yearly Overview and Future Plans
- 19:10 - 19:20: Welcome from Financial Times Sofia
- 19:20 - 20:50: "Code: Debugging the Gender Gap" screening and discussion
- 20:50: Networking
To ensure that everyone can afford to be part of the event we made our events free of charge, but registration is required, so we know that you will join us and will secure a spot for you.
As we usually have people on the waiting list, please let us know (at least 24 hours before the event) in case you won’t be able to join us and give someone else the chance. Thanks for informing us on time!
Feel free to share this opportunity with your friends, colleagues and others who you believe might be interested in this event.
Join us for a fun evening! For more inspiring events, visit https://www.coding-girls.com/events. Sharing is caring ♥ !